Monday, February 14, 2005

It's a small world after all...

I walked into the staff office to begin my shift. I noticed someone new, although she didn't look new to me, she looked familiar. I looked to the left and to the right of her as I talked to other staff who I had expected to see. Then the new one said, "What's your name." I said, "Jenny Starnes." And then I knew. She said, "Are you from Glasgow." Oh, it was so funny. None other than LaToya Franklin from Glasgow, KY was about to train with me in Pelletier. It was crazy. I never would have thought I'd work with another Glasgow person in my entire life. haha. We won't be working together very often because she is a temp and will be working in a different dorm, but it was fun to have someone to talk about Glasgow with.
Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home